1. Your best friend is your worse enemy.
2. Nobody wants to see you doing better than them.
3. Blood is not always thicker than water.
4. Not everyone you love will love you back.
5. Things are always easier said than done.
6 It’s true when they say the hardest part is letting go.
7. Life goes on with or without you.
8. Just because someone tells you they love you, doesn’t mean they mean it.
9. The truth always finds its way to the surface.
10. People come and go.
11. Someone always has it worse off than you.
Hmm yes true. Will reblog
I’m required to bring a laptop to my networks and Telecommunications I class. Good thing I already let go of my extremely heavy Acer laptop and have this lighter MSI netbook. I’m also required to have a flash drive, now I have to buy one.
I made a mental note to Google some female celebrity. Now I can’t remember who. And it’s really bugging me that I can’t remember.
…and I was 5 min late. I hate commuting during the weekends coz the subway is awfully slow, all constructions are being made, express trains mostly run local, and there’s a big possibility that the train I’m using is rerouted to another subway line.
I just needed to let that out. Again.
I don’t like him as well either. Read two of his books and didn’t find him that great. How come you don’t like him?
Starting today I’ll save a dollar (or more) per day so that after a year I’ll have 365 bucks (hopefully more). That’s a whole lot of money with just a buck a day.
Was in Queens for 4 days. I so missed going online.